Fix an Appointment for Dental Surgery in Bonnyrigg, Hinchinbrook or Greenfield Park
A decaying tooth may not seem concerning at the beginning, but can become very painful and problematic in the later stages. We recommend that you visit your local dental care centre for regular checkups. This ensures that your oral health is at its best. At Grace Dental Care, we take care of regular dental problems and handle all types of dental surgery in Bonnyrigg. You can also contact us for any dental surgery in Hinchinbrook and Greenfield Park regions, as we are one of the leading dental care centres in the area.
Dental Surgery with Grace
Our dentists recommend surgery, when a damaged tooth is very problematic or painful for the patient. They are highly experienced to handle any complications with ease. Here are a few most common dental surgeries done by our dental experts:
- Dental Extractions– A decaying tooth may require dental surgery. It can be highly painful and uncomfortable for you and the best choice would be to get it removed.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal– Wisdom teeth grow at the back of your mouth. They can be crooked due to the lack of space at the back of your mouth and can cause infections. We recommend wisdom teeth removal only when there are complications in their growth.
- Dentures- Older people with too many damaged teeth may require part or full dentures to be able to chew properly.
Our dentists carry out dental surgery in Greenfield Park, Hinchinbrook and Bonnyrigg regions. We understand the pain and apply precise methods, leaving only relief for you.
Our Other Services
Along with dental surgery in Bonnyrigg, we also offer cosmetic and emergency dental care. These services are in high demand as we offer very friendly and effective cosmetic dental care. We carry out various cosmetic procedures such as dental implants, porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, gum treatment, whitening and tooth fillings. We also handle dental emergencies that require immediate treatment.
A tooth ache can be highly problematic for the patient. So, we make sure that we use quick methods and relieve the pain. We will listen to you first and then determine the best suitable therapy for the oral condition you are facing. We also offer Medicare child dental benefit services for eligible children between the ages of 2 and 17. To check eligibility, please contact us and we’ll be glad to discuss more about this service with you.
Why Choose Us?
- Oral Health Guaranteed.
- Qualified, Experienced and Licensed Dental Experts.
- Gentle and Comfortable treatment.
- Competitive prices.
At Grace Dental Care, we offer all our treatments and you are assured that highly qualified and experienced dental experts are treating you. Simply give us a call on (02) 9610 8815 and fix an appointment with us, for any dental surgery in Hinchinbrook. You can also Email us with any concerns and we’ll get in touch with you to address your concern as quickly as possible.